Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Making a 15mm Greek Temple

Hi,

Several years ago I made a Greek Temple for my 15mm Greeks\Persians. I found some photos of the project so I thought I would share them.

The entire temple was made from items found at Michael's craft store, except for two items

  • Thin cork. Cut to size.
  • Wooden Dowels
  • Wooden circular bases that tapper on one side.
  • Craft paper that looks like tiles if painted right.
  • HO scale figures for a statues
  • Decals (25mm) from VVV to crown the top.
Base structure and reflecting pools.




Adding some details and underlying roof support.




White washing.



Finished project!



This makes a great terrain peice for my games. Greek miniatures by Chariot Miniatures. Decals by VVV.

Eric

2 comments:

  1. Oh, very nice. I like that you included the in-progress photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I plan on having one myself one day, very nice.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete